Premier Medical Group USA (PMG) is one of the largest global providers of outsourced COVID-19 testing and vaccination services. We operate across the Pacific and the USA, with additional requests for expanded services being tendered daily. We employ more than 700 dedicated, experienced and highly trained professionals. This footprint demonstrates our physical capacity and capability to operate as a global COVID-19 testing and vaccinating service provider, whilst still providing a welcoming and personal approach to our services.
PMG USA is seeking a dedicated and passionate Vaccine Coordinator to join our organization of caring and highly skilled professionals. The Vaccine Coordinator is imperative for the execution of daily operations and management of our COVID-19 vaccination site. Our business grows exponentially on a daily basis and we have zero margin for error therefore all applicants must be committed to public health and desire to make a direct impact on the global pandemic.
- Manage COVID-19 vaccination distribution program while adhering to PMG’s core values
- Provide oversight of all staff at the vaccination site by ensuring protective measures, social distancing, proper donning and doffing of PPE and decontamination of highly touched surfaces, materials, etc.
- Ensure that the vaccination site is adhering to federal and state laws for vaccination management.
- Responsible for the logistical processes of pickup and delivery of vaccines to the site, inventory, ensure proper storage, and monitor acceptable temperature ranges are maintained.
- Ensure primary, secondary and tertiary vaccine and vaccine supplies are on site and abundant during daily operation.
- Be the vaccination site’s point of contact for all questions related to vaccination management, handling, storage and logistics.
- Ensure best possible patient flow through clinic and patient vaccine processes
- Administers immunizations and instructs patients on proper follow-up procedures
- Be a liaison with HQ to create, develop and maintain all site protocols and policies for vaccine management and storage.
- Assures vaccination site worker safety; Monitor, investigate and resolve all safety concerns.
- One of the following active licenses; RN, APRN, PA, or Pharmacist.
- Prior experience managing vaccination programs, clinics, or sites.
- Maintain knowledge of all current COVID-19 vaccine protocols, federal, state and local government guidance and regulation and will pass state inspections.
- Extensive knowledge of all safety protocols and procedures for a clinical setting.
- Must be fully trained in routine and emergency policies and procedures.
- Proven time management, organization and problem-solving skills.
- Commitment to public health and making a direct impact on the global pandemic.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software program.
- Excellent management skills with the ability to lead, facilitate, motivate, and organize.
- Customer service abilities, de-escalation techniques and conveying genuine concern.
- Must be able to maintain flexibility in a challenging and dynamic emergency management environment.
- 100% Paid medical, dental, and vision
- Voluntary Supplemental Coverage (Life, Accident, Critical Illness, LTD, STD)
- Flexible Spending Account –Save money on out of pockets expenses such as daycare, co-pays, deductibles!
- Paid Time Off and Sick Pay
- 401K match
- Employee Discount Program (Working Advantage) – Provides discounts on travel, theme parks, tickets, shopping and more!
- Employee Assistant Program (EAP) – employees have 24/7 access to personal counseling services for themselves and their family, personal concierge that can assist with travel, home repair, daycare, moving, and more!
- Financial Assistance Program with FinFit
Please submit a resume for consideration.