Premier Medical Group USA (PMG) is one of the largest global providers of outsourced COVID-19 testing and vaccination services. We operate across the Pacific and the USA, with additional requests for expanded services being tendered daily. We employ more than 700 dedicated, experienced and highly trained professionals. This footprint demonstrates our physical capacity and capability to operate as a global COVID-19 testing and vaccinating service provider, whilst still providing a welcoming and personal approach to our services.
PMG USA is seeking a dedicated and passionate Pharmacist to join our organization of caring and highly skilled professionals. The COVID-19 Pharmacist is imperative for the execution of daily operations and management of our COVID-19 vaccination sites throughout Coconino County, Arizona. Our business grows exponentially on a daily basis and we have zero margin for error therefore all applicants must be committed to public health and desire to make a direct impact on the global pandemic.
- 100% Paid medical, dental, and vision
- Voluntary Supplemental Coverage (Life, Accident, Critical Illness, LTD, STD)
- Flexible Spending Account –Save money on out of pockets expenses such as daycare, co-pays, deductibles!
- Paid Time Off and Sick Pay
- 401K match
- Employee Discount Program (Working Advantage) – Provides discounts on travel, theme parks, tickets, shopping and more!
- Employee Assistant Program (EAP) – employees have 24/7 access to personal counseling services for themselves and their family, personal concierge that can assist with travel, home repair, daycare, moving, and more!
- Financial Assistance Program with FinFit
- Oversee the operation of a COVID-19 vaccination sites while adhering to PMG’s core values
- Provide education to patients about COVID-19 vaccination and process
- Confirm patient health history prior to administering COVID-19 vaccination
- Monitors patients after receiving the COVID-19 vaccination to ensure no adverse events occur
- Track, record and monitor dosage information for each patient
- Coordinating client care plans by liaising with all necessary care providers and medical professions
- Use computer software to admit and discharge clients, coordinate follow-up appointments
- Mastermind ways to improve the quality of patient care provided by the facility
- Works to create efficient systems and workflows
- Collect and input client data, insurance information and financial information into computer system
- Monitor storage and inventory of vaccinations and other supplies
- Must be a licensed Pharmacist
- Excellent computer skills and familiarity with Microsoft Office programs
- Superior interpersonal communication skills and the ability to exercise empathy when working with patients and their families
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Demonstrate an understanding of standard clinical procedures, laws and regulations
- Thorough knowledge of medical terminology
Please submit a resume for consideration.