Premier Medical Group USA (PMG) is one of the largest global providers of outsourced COVID-19 testing services. We operate across the Pacific and the USA, with additional requests for expanded services being tendered daily. We employ more than 700 dedicated, experienced and highly trained professionals. This footprint demonstrates our physical capacity and capability to operate as a global COVID-19 testing service provider, whilst still providing a welcoming and personal approach to our services.
PMG is currently searching for dedicated and skilled vaccinators to join our team of caring and skilled professionals. If you have a passion for making a difference and have one of the following active certifications / licenses RN/EMT/LPN then we encourage you to apply today!
- Safely administer COVID-19 vaccinations to patients
- Prepare and maintain a clean and organized vaccination site for vaccine distribution
- Prepare vaccines for patient administration
- Provide education to patients about COVID-19 vaccination and process
- Confirm patient health history prior to administering COVID-19 vaccination
- Monitors patients after receiving the COVID-19 vaccination to ensure no adverse events occur
- Track and record dosage information for each patient
- Set up and tear down of vaccination sites
- Monitor storage and inventory of vaccinations and other supplies
- Able and willing to work registering, vaccinating, scribing during vaccination events
- One of the following active certifications or licenses RN, EMT, or LPN issued by the state of Arizona
- Understand infectious disease protocols and best practices
- Ability to work Part Time with the potential for full time in the future
- Active BLS certification
- Ability to travel to vaccination sites and work in mobile, pop-up, dynamic and austere vaccination settings
- Must be able physically able to stand, sit, and crouch for long periods of time
- Must be able to lift 30-40 lbs
- Must be able to complete physical labor requirements for the entire shift
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and physically demanding environment
Please submit your resume for consideration.