Premier Medical Group USA is one of the largest global providers of outsourced COVID-19 testing services. We operate across the Pacific and the USA, with additional requests for expanded services being tendered daily. We employ more than 700 dedicated, experienced and highly trained professionals. This footprint demonstrates our physical capacity and capability to operate as a global COVID-19 testing service provider, whilst still providing a welcoming and personal approach to our services.
PMG is currently searching for dedicated and skilled COVID-19 Testers / Swabbers to join our team of caring and skilled professionals. Here’s your chance to step into the headlines and play a leading role in the fight against COVID-19. If you have one of the following active certifications / licenses CMA/CNA/EMT-B then we encourage you to apply today!
- Providing daily PCR and Rapid Antigen Testing for Covid-19 at your designated location.
- Assist patients with testing process at the designated testing site.
- Confirm patient identity and assign label to the specimen container
- Performing nasal swab specimen collection; sealing and preparing collected samples including matching with appropriate labels
- Assures confidentiality of patient information and medical records
- Proper handling of testing materials and packing them for transport according to established guidelines
- Completes all required documentation
- Prepare and organize supplies, and equipment to prevent wastage
- Set up and tear down of COVID-19 sites
- Able and willing to work registering, testing, and scribing during shift
- Maintain environmental integrity and aesthetics ensuring all areas are safe and clean
- Develops and maintains professional relationships with patients, clients and other personnel
- One of the following active certifications or licenses: CMA, CNA, EMT-B/I or LPN.
- Understand infectious disease protocols and best practices
- Ability to work Part Time or Full Time
- Ability to meet all safety and regulatory requirements
- Must be able physically able to stand, sit, and crouch for long periods of time
- Must be able to lift 30-40 lbs
- Must be able to complete physical labor requirements for the entire shift
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and physically demanding environment
- Must be reliable and dependable
- Demonstrate proficiency in basic computer data entry
Please submit a resume for consideration.