Premier Medical Group USA (PMG) is one of the largest global providers of outsourced COVID-19 testing services. We operate across the Pacific and the USA, with additional requests for expanded services being tendered daily. We employ more than 700 dedicated, experienced and highly trained professionals. This footprint demonstrates our physical capacity and capability to operate as a global COVID-19 testing service provider, whilst still providing a welcoming and personal approach to our services.
PMG is currently searching for dedicated and skilled Support Staff to join our team of caring and skilled professionals. If you have a passion for making a difference and have one of the following active certifications/licenses CMA/MA/CNA then we encourage you to apply today!
- Patient registration support
- Accurately transcribe patient medical information
- Prepare and maintain a clean and organized vaccination site for vaccine distribution
- Provide education to patients about COVID-19 vaccination and process
- Confirm patient health history prior to administration of COVID-19 vaccination
- Track and record dosage information for each patient
- Monitor storage and inventory of vaccinations and other supplies
- Set-up and tear down of vaccination sites
- One of the following active certifications or licenses; CMA, CNA, or MA issued by the state of Arizona
- Ability to travel to vaccination sites and work in mobile, pop-up, dynamic and austere vaccination settings
- Ability to follow all infectious disease protocols and best practices
- Ability to work Part-Time with the potential for full time in the future
- Strong data entry and computer skills
- Must be able physically able to stand, sit, and crouch for long periods of time
- Must be able to lift 30-40 lbs
- Must be able to complete physical labor requirements for the entire shift
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and physically demanding environment
Please submit your resume for consideration.